Much to my chagrin (because I was caught napping), Patch 3.2.2 made its way onto the live realms today. We’ve been talking about the hunter changes on the 3.2.2 PTR for a bit, and now we can see the changes in action.
From the Patch 3.2.2 patch notes:
- The Beast Within: The duration of this talent has been reduced to 10 seconds. In addition, hunters with this talent will do 10% additional damage at all times.
- Bestial Wrath: The duration of this talent has been reduced to 10 seconds.
- Master’s Call: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Infected Wounds, Frostfire Bolt, and Slow.
- Trap Mastery’s (Survival) tooltip now states the correct amount of snakes summoned.
- Hunter Tier-9 2-Piece Set Bonus: Critical damage from Serpent Sting will now work properly with the Mortal Shots and Expose Weakness talents.
This change should be in 3.2.2.
So mentally add this change to the patch notes:
- The Beast Within now reduces the mana costs of all spells by 50% for 10sec. (Up from 20%)
And finally, Ghostcrawler posted on the forums about a buff to Volley:
The AP coefficient of Volley has been increased from 0.0586 to 0.0837. Base points did not change. This probably did not make the patch notes.
And that’s Patch 3.2.2 for hunters! … Or at least as much as we know now. If you run into some other change, especially changes involving pets, please let us know!