Patch 3.1, the most recent long-awaited content patch for World of Warcraft, is now live and available on US servers! (Realms are just now starting to come up as I write this.)
I feel like I’ve already spent half my life talking about Patch 3.1, so rather than do any more I’m just going to point you at various bits of information.
First, some stuff I’ve already written about Patch 3.1. This list is more or less in reverse chronological order, meaning the later ones are from the PTR and may reference things that have changed.
- Patch 3.1: Pet Ability Changes
- Patch 3.1 Overview
- New Pets for Young Blood Elves in 3.1
- PTR 3.1 – Yes, There is a New Spirit Beast
- Raw Data on Pet Stats in PTR 3.1
In addition, you may find these resources handy:
- Official Patch 3.1 Patch Notes
- Wowhead Pet Calculator – Updated for Patch 3.1
- WoW Wiki: Argent Tournament
- Warcraft Pets: Patch 3.1 is Here
- El’s Anglin’: 3.1 Fishing
- Warcraft Mounts: New Mounts
(I feel like I’ve missed several resources I wanted to call out. Hmm .. if you think of something I missed, feel free to add it in the comments.)